- The applicant must be eighteen (18 ) years old or older.
- Students must have a one of the follow: (1) High School Diploma, or (2) General Education Equivalent Diploma (GED), or (3) proof of a completed 12th grade.
- If the student doesn’t have one of the documents mentioned in line 2, they have option to take, T.A.B.E. TEST level D. (1)Eligible candidates are prospective students who don’t have a high school diploma from institutions recognized by Department of Education. (2)Students who completed high school in a foreign country and are unable to provide proof of graduation. (3)Students must successfully pass TABE test level D with the following test scores no less than 10 points in the different areas. We will be evaluating basic skills on: (1) Reading, (2) Language, and (3) Math Applications.
- Criminal Background check for Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant and Patient Care Technician.
- All applicants must receive an orientation about the school’s admission requirements, rules, regulations, cancellation and refund policy.
- Student catalogs are available to all students.
- All accepted students must complete an Enrollment Agreement and sign it, the school offer English or Spanish course depending on the native language or the language in which finish high school.
- Prospective students, who were denied admission and would like to view their file, may submit a written request. Access to view the file will be granted within 24 hours of request.
PROGRAM ENTRANCE AND COMPLETION POLICY
A student may enter a program at any time. The date of entrance and frequency of attendance will determine the student’s date of program completion. Students must attend a minimum of three days per week for a total of 8 hours per week and a maximum of 45 hours per week.
CLASS STARTING & ENDING DATES FOR ENROLLMENT AND DEADLINE
FHI has open registration for all programs. Class schedules will be given to students on the first day of classes. The Academic Calendar starts each First Monday of the month, beginning in January of each year and finishing in December the same year, considering the holidays.
Deadline: The students can enroll at time before start the cycle of class. After registering the student will start class on the class start date.